The McAlvany Intelbrief is a round-up of the day’s important news from a multitude of sectors that can and do impact the financial markets.
- Former Maryland Legislator Wants to Hold Stimulus Checks Hostage in Exchange for Taking the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Master cyber forensic specialist joins Team Sidney Powell, says physically impossible to scan votes into machines as fast as they were added
ENVIRONMENT / CLIMATE
- Biden calls climate change an ’emergency.’ Now he’s under pressure to officially declare it one – Urged to ‘invoke the National Emergencies Act’
- Venezuela: Despite Threats of Starvation and Extortion, 81 Percent of Citizens Still Didn’t Vote in Legislative Election
- California Sheriff Says He Won’t Enforce Gov. Newsom’s COVID Restrictions, ‘Compliance is Not a Matter of Law Enforcement’
- Rashida Jones To Succeed Phil Griffin As MSNBC President – She will be the first Black executive to lead one of the major cable news networks.
- Only 40% Of Those Polled Think Mainstream Media Has Made a Serious Effort to Determine if Election Fraud Occurred
- A new “mystery disease” that causes “burning eyes” has already spread to hundreds of people in India
- Another 400,000 chickens and ducks culled, this time it’s South Korea who is reporting a bird flu outbreak bringing growing concerns of a new pandemic of a highly pathogenic avian influenza following new outbreaks in China and Japan
- Ready for your jab, America? 100 million Covid-19 “vaccine kits” with “immunity cards” await distribution
- FBI and Army investigating death of Fort Bragg soldier whose decapitated head washed up on N.C. beach
- Virginia County Rebels Against Gov. Northam’s Lockdown Restrictions – Declares Itself “First Amendment Sanctuary”
SOCIAL / CULTURE
- Dems Claim the Trans Community Is Suffering an ‘Epidemic of Violence’; Here’s What’s Really Going On